Let me tell you being frank that I am not really fond of this award kind of thing on WordPress. However, the recent two nominations made me get some insights about the purpose they serve. The WordPress Community understands the needs of a blogger very well and they really have done the great job to create better blogging experience.
Coming to the point, one of my blogger friend (it holds some meaning), ‘Akriti’ has nominated me for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’. Let me tell you Akriti that I am feeling happy more than honored as having my blog in the nominations list shows that I have made at least one person believe that I can write and write well. So, let me thank you for the nomination as well as for being more than just a reader. You belong to one of those who motivated me to write more through your honest reactions on my posts. I really appreciate the generosity you shown for a new blogger like me back then. I really hope that you will keep doing the same in upcoming future as well. A big thanks again!!! 🙂
I admire Akriti for being a kind of person she is. She deals with facts and believes in equality. She has her own perspective to look at the world and by world I really mean a real world. She has a good knowledge about every social department and she keeps her updated with latest happenings around. Her thoughts, opinions and reactions over literally anything make her stand tall in the crowd. She has a voice that everyone should listen to. She pen down her thoughts on her very own and unique blog named ‘Cerebration’. The name truly reflects her living style. She uses her brain to have better insights and at the same time she has a lovely heart which reflects in her generous character. Below is the link to her dynamic, versatile and wonderful blog. Do check out guys to have great reading experience.
The rules for this particular award are
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate other bloggers for the award
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them
- Display the award logo on your blog
It is quite rare that you feel good to follow any rule. Here I go, below are the 7 things about me
- I am a little orthodox kind of a guy who equally follows the modern age.
- I believe in equality and justice.
- I am strictly against the alcohol and cigarettes and any kind of drug addictions.
- I like cats. I have grown up having them around.
- I feel uncomfortable in the crowd, especially when the people are unknown to me. I prefer maintaining relations at personal level one to one.
- I demand equal time and attention from loved ones and really appreciate the efforts to keep things moving.
- Three F’s define my life – Family, Friends and Facebook
I would like to nominate this particular award to one of the fellow blogger I met recently; she is talented as well as versatile.
I wish her best luck and expect her to keep the things moving.