My own unrealistic infinite theories
Everyone of us live by some theories and I have developed some for myself. They might be true or false, I don’t know but they sure make sense.
- Past is like you know everything and future is like you know nothing and then present is like in between what you know and don’t know.
- You carry two kinds of memories, memories of yesterday and memories of tomorrow.
- You can imagine past as well as future but not present.
- Nothing is new in this universe; it is just that we all have made it to here.
- Time is infinity and it does not pass by. It is actually us who live for certain amount of time and pass by.
- Time travel is possible but it won’t let you take over time. It will be like moving back and forth keeping your age in consistent with time at every point of time.
- Everything in this universe work in cycles and your life might be one of the cycles completing itself for infinite amount of time along the time. In simple words, may be everyone one of us is happen to live same life again and again and we just don’t know that.
- Everything in this universe is immortal including universe itself.
- The only way to become immortal as a living being would be becoming a certain fixed point of time.
- Past, present and future are just measures but in actual you live in all three at once. For your future self, this moment is past and for your past self this moment is your future, and this is present just right now.
– Pratik Akkawar